1. It's 4-7 degrees Fahrenheit at night and only 19-20 in the day for the past 2 weeks.
2. The inversion layer outside is so unhealthy I have to breathe through a scarf because of my asthma.
3. There's a norovirus epidemic going through the MTC in Provo this past week. 300 confirmed cases last Friday.
4. I've had an upper respiratory infection for 2 weeks. Last night I took the last Augmentin and I'm over it, just barely. I had a Priesthood blessing last week and that night my fever broke.
However, we are NOT discouraged. We have been richly blessed.
1. Our language has improved a lot.
2. We were able to be here when our kids, Erick and Kristin and kids, came from Carlsbad, NM to Sandy for a funeral and we enjoyed their company for an entire week.
3. Our companionship has grown immensely.
Bubba and Caden, the Cuddly
Bubba & Ty-Ty
At Carol DuBreuil's Funeral
Erick with Ty-Ty & Caden. Nana seated. Bishop John Wayne in hat.
Bill, Carol's husband, alongside Linda Morrow and Ericka Campbell
Cierra was sick, and miserably cold
Kristin in center.
Mackenzie. Talented and beautiful